Labor and Employment
It is vital for both employers and employees to understand their rights and obligations, especially in the current legal environment, where the relationship between the employer and employee is constantly evolving as China refines its labor and employment legislation.
We help you better understand your legal obligations and protect your interests, minimizing conflicts and increasing efficiency. Our labor and employment lawyers are experts in all aspects of the current regulatory and legal environment relating to labor law and aim to provide commercial, timely and well thought out advice.
Further, we help ensure you are in compliance as you expand. Specifically, we assist you with labor & employment strategies that match your overall strategic goals, and ensure you comply with both current and proposed regulations to help you develop strong, culturally aware internal labor management policies.
Multinational companies, financial institutions, large Chinese companies and trade organizations regularly benefit from the comprehensive labor and employment legal services we provide.
We advise on:
• Establishing and terminating employment relationships
• Designing and arranging cross-border employment relationships
• Labor dispute issues, including trade unions, collective bargaining and group incidents
• Formulating and implementing employer’s internal rules and policies
• Determining employee transfer plans and strategies in merger and acquisition transactions
• Labor and employment law compliance audits and investigations
• Corporate social responsibility management concerning an enterprise’s labor conditions and environment
• Crisis public relations management in the event of labor-management conflicts
• Resolving labor disputes
• Labor and employment law training.