Crisis & Complexity Management
Our firm has helped manage some of the most high-profile crises for clients across industry groups and geographies. By helping clients prepare for the unexpected and respond quickly when trouble arises, we ultimately protect a company’s reputation and its authorization to operate.
In every engagement, our firm aims to achieve the following key objectives:
• Protect the brand, valuation and reputation of the company or organization
• Demonstrate command of a situation through active communications
• Ensure accurate representation of facts in the media and by other third parties
• Engage with stakeholders to maintain credibility and strengthen relationships
• Reduce legal and/or political consequences
• Ensure business continuity
We help clients prepare for a variety of situations that have the potential to threaten enterprise value, reputation or business continuity. Each engagement begins with a disciplined discovery process to identify preparedness gaps and apply best practices and the real-world insights of our lawyers and consultants. This enables prioritization of specific client preparedness needs, which may include:
• Situation assessment
• Scenario planning
• Crisis communications management plan
• Communications mobilization
• Training and testing
When a crisis or issue does arise, we provide tailored rapid response execution support along with analysis and counsel through dynamic situations. We manage immediate crises and formulate rigorous contingency plans to ensure that clients are prepared to deal with other developments. Ultimately, customize the type and level of support and guidance during a crisis to meet the client’s needs, from baseline to comprehensive support.